Friday, February 10, 2012

Explicit Confessions - Continued


Part 2
Audio Interview

So how did it start?  Some of you may know this already and some of you might not:  Inmates are extremely crude when a woman is present.  They say any and everything that they haven’t been able to do to a woman that they would like to do. 
     As, I’d mentioned before, I have a high sex drive.  I also love to talk dirty so for me, this job was an absolute dream.  I loved being around them and listening to them say things that they thought were embarrassing me. 
     They would comment on my tits (which are large).  Telling me they were going to lick and suck the big brown nipples.  They told me how they were going to hold me down and shove their fingers up my asshole.  They asked me how my cunt lips tasted…all sort of wonderful things like that. 
     My first few weeks on the job I was a masturbating mess.  Some days I didn’t even wait until I got home to satisfy myself.  When I did make it home, I would masturbate to two or three orgasms, just thinking about everything they had said to me.   I was wishing like hell that just one of them would make a move and try to squeeze a nipple or something. 
     But no one ever did. 
     So one day, I called an inmates bluff.
     A young man was being transferred out of my facility and into another which required a physical.  Because he had been in this facility for a while, he was pretty important and was respected in the gang that he belonged to. 
     Naturally having to go to a new prison meant that he would have to rise through the ranks once again; which translates into a lot of fighting.  Therefore he was not happy about the transfer.  In fact, he was pissed. 
     He took it out on me. 
     That particular day I was feeling really unsatisfied as I’d been out on a blind lunch date earlier, thinking that it might lead to a dinner & dick date later on that night.  But nope.  Didn’t happen.  So I was annoyed with thoughts of another vibrator evening. 
     Anyway, I’ll call the inmate Ricky to protect the innocent and satisfied.  Ricky walked into my examining room looking like a chiseled God. 
     Broad chest; nice cut arms, flat abs. 
     He was gorgeous.  Don’t ask me about his face, cause who the hell was paying any attention to that! 
     I was to give him a full physical exam so he was naked with only a thin sheet covering his cock.  But remember;  he was pissed. 
     He was sitting up on my table and as soon as I walked into the room he removed the sheet and spread his legs.  I could barely breathe because he was rock hard.  Of course he misinterpreted my look as shock and disgust.  He proceeded to try and disgust me further. 
     “Hey Doc.  You think you can help me out with this? It’s been like this for a couple of weeks now.  I don’t know what to do with it.  It hurts.” 
     He grabbed the tip of his shaft and squeezed it.  Clear pre-cum oozed out of the purple head.  I just stood there and watched while his hand slid down to the base then back up to the tip where he squeezed it again. 
     “This is the only thing that will make it stop hurting,” he said, still stroking.  “But after a few minutes, something shoots out of it, then it gets stiff and starts to hurt again.  Watch….I’ll show you.”  
     My feet were glued to the floor as his hand collected the pre-cum from the tip and used it as lube on the rest of his dick.  He squeezed and stroked his dick hard.  I opened my mouth to say something to him but nothing came out.
     “Its getting ready to happen,” he said, breathing hard.  Since I’d stopped wearing bras to work a long time ago, my nipples were pressed hard against the rough cotton lab coat, aching to be set free. 
     “Its coming…its coming…,” he said.
     A low moan escaped my throat as his body shook on the table.  Thick streams of sperm oozed out of his cock and over his hand that still pumped his dick.   Just as he’d told me earlier, his dick didn’t go down. 
     I thought he’d been joking. 
     “See what I mean,”  he said with a smirk on his face. 
     He was expecting me to run from the room but instead I threw him a towel for his hands, walked forward and attached my mouth to his shaft.  He inhaled sharply, surprised by what I what I was doing.
     “Oh, shit,”  he said and laughed.  “Yeah baby, suck that fucking dick.” 
     His cursing and street language made me even hornier, something I thought was impossible.  All my life I’d wanted to go off of my instincts.  To let my pussy and my need for orgasms rule me. And that day, I did it.  It was like a dream come true.
     I sucked and slurped his dick, shaking because I’d wanted it so bad.  He grabbed my shoulders and pulled me up off of him. 
    “Sit on it,”  he said.
     Of course I didn’t do what he said.  I had to let him know that I was in charge, so I shook my head.  “I remember you told me you wanted to know how my pussy tasted.  Remember?” I said smiling. 
     He laughed and I pushed him back onto the table.  I quickly stripped off my pants, stepped out of my thongs and climbed onto the table straddling his head. 
     He stuck out his tongue, lapping at the outside of my pussy, wanting the juices that had already escaped.  I sat up straight to look down and see what he was doing.  I spread my lips with my fingers and lifted his head to my pussy, feeding it to him. 
     That big tongue attacked my clit like he was starving for me.  My ass cheeks clenched on his chest as I moved against his mouth.  I licked my hand and slid it behind me grabbing his dick.  He attached his whole mouth to my pussy and sucked my clit hard, as if it were a small cock.  I let go of him and leaned forward, smothering him with my cunt.  I bounced my ass on his face, humping his mouth wanting to come. 
     “Spank me!”  I said to him.  His large hands palmed my ass and gave the cheeks a few loud whacks.  I screamed for him to spank me harder.  Now I’d never been spanked in my life so I don’t know where the hell I’d gotten that from. 
     But he did as he was told and slapped my bottom, growling like he was eating his last meal.      The slurping and slapping noises threw me over the edge.  Knowing that I needed to keep quiet, I shoved my fist into my mouth just as my body exploded. 
     I had one of the most intense orgasms in my life.  Ricky held me against his face, not letting me get away while he sucked my clit and drank everything that poured out of my pussy. 
     When I was done, he helped me up because my legs were too shaky to do it by myself.  I positioned my hole over his dick and dropped onto him.  He sat up and put those huge arms under my legs to help me bounce on him. 
     With my hands on his shoulders I moved up and down, gripping and squeezing his cock.  I bit my lip as tears of sheer pleasure sprang to my eyes.  I vowed right then and there that I would not let myself miss out on all this dick that was within my grasp. 
     After a few minutes I wanted to change positions.
     “Get behind me,”  I told him. 
     We quickly got off of the table and I bent over it.  He grabbed my shoulders and slipped his thick meat into me.  My face was smashed into the thin padding of the table, but I didn’t care.  I placed my fingers in between my legs, found my clit and rubbed as hard and fast as my fingers would work. 
     Ricky was behind me stabbing at my pussy.  He knew just as I did, that the guard would be coming for him soon. 
     Drops of sweat fell from him face onto my ass cheeks as he grunted.  I didn’t give a damn about him finishing, I just needed to cum again before that guard came back. 
     I slammed back against him, grinding my pussy onto my fingers and moaned into the table.  My clit was so hard I thought it was going to pop.  I spread my lips and legs wider and felt my pussy start to lurch hard around his dick.  I screamed into the table and squeezed my eyes shut feeling every inch of his cock inside of me.  Lucky for him, he started to come at the same time.  When he was done, he collapsed on my back.
     Two seconds later the guard knocked on the door.
     “We’re just about done,”  I said in the most professional voice I could manage. 
     I was still a shaking mess, as I pushed myself away from the table and quickly fixed my clothing.  I looked in the mirror surprised that my glasses had actually stayed on throughout the whole thing.
     Five minutes later, I was alone in my office, catching my breath amazed that I hadn‘t done this sooner.  I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled.  I’d hit the fucking jackpot! 
     I mean, yes these men were in prison, but they were still men.  Some of them, a lot of them were very attractive men!  I couldn’t believe that I had wasted so much time by not taking advantage of the situation. 
     I know what you might be thinking, I could really get myself into trouble for this but who and the hell is going to tell!  Its not like I do this with every single inmate that comes into my office, just a select few and of course the ones that are on their way out. 
     Its still a risk, I know, but I’m not gonna stop until I am forced to. So, I guess when you see the story on the news, you’ll know it was me and that all this guilt free coming finally caught up with me.
Name - Withheld
Location - Withheld
Type - General Practice
Age - 36


Copyright © 2009 T.M. Williams writing as Adonna Lane
All Rights Reserved World Wide. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission is prohibited.

No comments:

Post a Comment