Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Explicit Confessions - Sexual Healing


This book is basically doctors confessing the nasty little things they do to and with their patients.
Read on....


Part 1
Audio Interview

I do this on a regular basis.  I’m not going to try and make myself look better by pretending to be a victim of my desires.  Like I saw him and suddenly succumbed to the quivering between my legs….bullshit. 
     I do this all of the time and I love it.  You could probably write five books just on all of the shit I’ve done since I’ve been working here. 
     I Love It 
     I mean the guys are absolutely desperate and starving for sex.  They are rough and big…my God…you have no idea how big some of them are.  And I’m talking everywhere. 
     I know that the women of the world would trade places with me easily if they had access to the giant dicks that I now get to touch and examine and whenever I want.  And I’ve made it all a part of my job.  I’m able to do this in the name of the law.  All behind bars.
     My official title is a General Practitioner.  My patients are inmates at a Correctional Institute.  My job is to examine men that come in to our facility for various reasons.  When they first get locked up, I examine them.  When they are sick or hurt, they come to me. 
      The men that I fuck are prisoners.  Some of them haven’t touched a woman in over ten years.  Can you imagine?  Haven’t felt yourself between warm soft thighs in ten years. 
And you ask why I fuck them?
     Why indeed!  These men love me.  
     But I’ll answer the question which was: why do I fuck the inmates versus men on the street.  I am not a gorgeous woman.  I can be honest with myself.  I have short dark brown hair and freckles.  I’m considered overweight because of all those damned fashion magazines.  I have to wear glasses because contacts don’t work with me. So as you can see, I’m not a supermodel. 
    I know exactly what I’m getting.  I see the entire body of the men before I approach them.  I know what’s in between their legs.  Do I get that information with men on the street?  Absolutely not.  How many women have complained about going home with someone and being disappointed when they see what he has between his legs. 
Ladies it is the motion of the ocean but the size is a factor.  Don’t fool yourselves. 
     I don’t have that problem.  I see a big dick.  If I want it, I can get it.  
     I also fuck them because who is going to find out?  What man in jail is going to turn me down when their options are their hands or their cellmates.  Besides inmates lie all the time about a guard or other doctors and no one believes them. 
     Unless I am caught in the act…I’ll never get caught.
     I have to also tell you that the inmates are always shocked when they end up getting some type of sexual service from me.  But, despite my nerdy appearance and book-worm intelligence, I have a libido out of this world.  Every chance I get I want to come. 
     Orgasms are my hobby. 
     But, again, the men aren’t actually beating my door down and I pretty much got tired of dildos, vibrators and my good ‘ol phalanges.  

Stay tuned for part 2

 
Copyright © 2009 T.M. Williams writing as Adonna Lane
All Rights Reserved World Wide. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission is prohibited.

No comments:

Post a Comment